We provide advice and guidance on all matters of UK Immigration Law and are able to assist in providing a wide range of services for various visa types and Immigration categories including:
Work Related Applications or Permit Free Employment – all business related applications , working holiday makers, HSMP, Religious workers.
All Entry Clearance and Appeals – visitors, students, husband/wife/fiancée applications. We can prepare applications on your behalf for British High Commissions abroad, Sponsorships.
Lodging appeals and representing clients at the Tribunal.
- All Points Based Applications Tiers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- All Home Office Applications including same day service
- Bail and Detention – deportation and illegal entry
- Applications for students whilst in the UK
- Applications outside the Immigration Rules under UK Border Agency policies and concessions,
- Immigration audit for people who want to check their status and prepare for the future
- Children clarification/regularisation of child’s immigration status; asylum; human rights; abandoned children, etc
- Asylum and Human Rights Act applications
- Applications for Marriage, unmarried partners and civil partnerships from within the UK including applications for extensions of stay and settlement with children, overstayed spouses
- All Settlement Applications such as applications for Domestic Violence, Elderly Dependent Relatives or Family Members, Long Residence applications,
- Family Reunion
- Judicial Review
- Citizenship & Nationality
- European Community Law – Certificates of Registration and Residence Permits.
Advising clients on obtaining visas at the High Commission of India, Overseas Citizenship of India and PIO Cards
We provide advice and guidance on all matters of UK Immigration Law to various UK and foreign based companies and our clients have included sporting bodies, religious organisations, charities, restaurants and educational establishments. We are able to assist in providing a wide range of services for various visa types and Immigration categories including:
- Work Related or Permit Free Employment – all business related applications such as work permits, HSMP and religious workers.
- Advising on Certificates of sponsorship and the points based system including civil penalities and Points Based Applications
We have expertise in relation to applications under each tier of the PBS including investors and entrepreneurs, advice on applying for sponsor licences and issuing certificates of sponsorship
Special arrangement with the Home Office
As an added value to our clients we have an arrangement with the Home Office allowing us to submit certain types of immigration applications by booking appointments in advance. Such applications will usually be processed that day saving you or your employee from wasting valuable time queuing at the Home Office, or having to submit postal applications which take weeks to process.
- All Entry Clearance and Appeals
- Family Members joining applicants in the UK including making applications for extensions of stay and settlement applications as a spouse, unmarried partners or civil partners with children.
- All Settlement Applications based on employment and family applications
- British Nationality and Citizenship
- European Community Law